- High energy efficiency indicators
- High performance of sound insulation
- Excellent static characteristics
Goodwin's aluminum facade systems comply with domestic and European norms and standards. The quality of manufacture and installation is confirmed by certificates of ISO standards and are distinguished by their strength, durability, resistance to temperature and weather fluctuations.
Goodwin aluminum facades are used for architectural (main) or decorative glazing of buildings of modern facades and are capable, according to their characteristics, to replace / decorate classic walls made of brick and concrete.
The use of such a system in the exterior makes the exterior of the building elegant and complete. Installation of a post-transom facade allows you to solve the issues of thermal insulation, ventilation, sun protection and even fire extinguishing.
- Recommended profile systems: Reynaers Alimium, Alutech, Aluprof, Талисман, KMD, Framex.
- Possibility of staining: in any color from the RAL catalog
- Filling:: glass, double-glazed window, sandwich panel
Facade glazing Goodwin, due to the ability to manufacture structures of any shape and size, is widely used in the construction of residential and office buildings, as well as car dealerships, shopping and entertainment centers.
To maintain a comfortable microclimate and reduce energy costs, double-glazed windows with sun-protection and energy-efficient glasses can be used in rooms with a large glazing area.